Monday, December 18, 2006

Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur my favourite city in Southeast Asia. It is nowhere as clean and orderly as Singapore, but unlike Singapore it has character. One feels alive when in KL. At least here one does not get the feeling that "big brother" is watching you wherever you go. A more relax atmosphere and a fantastic place for R and R.

Food in KL is far superior than that found in Singapore and far cheaper. Shopping in KL is better and cheaper and a totally more interesting experience.

The KLites are friendly unlike the majority of Singaporeans. Here you see smiling faces instead of the "I do not care" stares one gets with the Singaporeans. Malaysian are a friendly lot and it is always a pleasure being in Malaysia. Coming across the causeway from Singapore into Malaysia is like a breath of fresh air.

I am traveling to KL tomorrow. I am all packed and looking forward to a few days in KL. Ofcourse I am a little bias, I was born in Malaysia.

No comments: