Saturday, June 24, 2006

Princess Cruise – Seattle to Alaska

Leaving Singapore for Seattle on Monday 26 June 2006. We hear that Seattle is a nice city for tourists so we plan to do a little sightseeing before the cruise. After the cruise we will again stay in Seattle for 2 nights for a rest before we return to Singapore.

I shall be bringing along my camera for the cruise and hopefully take many picture of the beautiful scenery we have been promised. Ours is a 7 night cruise and we will be on board when the World Cup quarter and semi finals matches are played. I am hoping that there will be live coverage on board. I will be very disappointed if I have to miss the matches.

I am not too sure what to expect during the cruise. Information from the itinerary suggests that we will be stopping at various ports for sightseeing and learning about local customs and way of live. We could even go whale watching or to see the seals. Looking forward to all that. Should be educational and interesting.

I shall be posting here, if possible along the cruise and if not it will have to wait till I return to Singapore.

No comments: