Saturday, January 06, 2007

Goodbye 2006 - Welcome 2007

2006 is behind us and we have crossed over into a new year 2007. As I looked back over the year that has just gone by, I asked myself,

Was I a better person than I was in 2005?

Have I, without knowing caused pain and sadness to someone?

Have I been compassionate and understanding?

Have I been too arrogant?

Have I spent enough time with my family and friends?

What have I achieved during the last twelve months?

Have I learnt anything new?

I would like to think that as I get older I have become wiser. I hope that with age I have also become a better person. I hope that in 2007 I would be able to bring happiness to all I come in contact with. I will try to be more compassionate and where needed I will always be willing to lend a helping hand. If I manage all these, then it will be a very good year for me.

No comments: