Sunday, October 21, 2007

Segamat

We have decided to travel to Segamat for an overnight stay on October 25th. Have not been back for more than a year. It would be nice to see the family again. I am really looking forward to savouring the famous Segamat durians again. I have it all planned. When we get to Segamat, the first thing we do would be to go for our koon-lo-mee for lunch. I usually have double helpings.

I guess I better call my brother to book dinner at that famous new restaurant in Segamat. Have to tell them to get me some soon-hock fish. I am really looking forward to this trip. I have been to many countries, seen many cities, but Segamat my little hometown still hold a very special place in my heart.

On a sadder note, a classmate of mine from Segamat has been suffering from stage IV cancer. I have been told she is getting weaker and she wants her remaining time with her family. She is in KL. We are planning a KL trip in early November. Maybe we will pay her a visit then.

No comments: