Friday, November 16, 2007

Last day in Pattaya - 5th wedding anniversary - 63rd birthday

Today November 16 is our 5th wedding anniversary and my birthday. I am 63. It is also our last day in Pattaya. Tomorrow morning we return to Singapore. We celebrated the day sitting by the seaside enjoying the cool sea breeze. It was nice just sitting there chatting and talking about the years we have been together. It has been a great 5 years. I am sure we will have many more happy years ahead.

For our wedding anniversary dinner and also because it is my birthday we went for a seafood dinner. We had a lovely dinner with crabs fried in black pepper, steam sea bass and a stir fried vegetables. We both enjoyed it very much.

Tonight we have tickets for the Tiffany’s Show in Pattaya. All the performers are actually men beautifully dressed in ladies’ costumes. I have heard good reports about this show, so I am looking forward to be entertained.

Another year has passed and another year older. Birthday wishes received from my darling wife Dianne and Carrie via a text message and David my youngest son. My second son Martin surprises me this year, he emailed me this year with a birthday wish, albeit a day late.

William my eldest son has sent birthday wishes from Tehran Iran. I am very fortunate this year. Birthday greetings have come from all my sons.

No comments: