Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Tiffany's Show

Our last night in Pattaya, and to celebrate our wedding anniversary and my birthday we went to the famous Tiffany Show of Pattaya. I must confess that before the show my opinion about transvestites was a feeling of indifference. I also must admit that whenever I come across one I always feel a little curious and a little uncomfortable. Is it nature or nurture, the question that always pop into my mind. I have neither judged them harshly nor condone their way of life. As far as I was concerned they are free to dress anyway the please as long as they do not offend or infringe on the privacy of others.

Now I have been to the Tiffany’s Show and watch the performance through un-prejudice eyes. I must admit my opinion has greatly changed after seeing the magnificent performance by what I would classify as elegant artists. The performers, although all male were every bit as graceful as any female performer I have seen.

I came away from the show full of admiration for all the performers. If ever you visit Pattaya, do not miss this performance.

No comments: